Thursday, 19 April 2012

A2D

I'm very happy to be once again contributing to the Analogue To Digital Music Expo, held at Sound Gallery Studios / The Phoenix Arts Centre in Exeter, Devon on Saturday 21st April.

This year I'll be a guest speaker on the 'Making Your Way In The Music Industry Panel' (between 13:00 - 14:20). Joining me will be Paul Gray of The Musicians Union (also former bassist for Eddie And the Hot Rods and The Damned), Nick Tarbitt of Integrity Records, DJ/promoter Emma Scott (Kerrang! Radio/Q Radio/Capital Network/Heart), and Ville Leppanen of Animal Farm.

There'll be many other great panels and exhibitors (check the above link for full details) - I'd be going as a punter for sure were I not already involved... ;-)

If you come along do say "hi"...

Lee x

No comments:

Post a Comment